December 8, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It was another fun week over on Twitter! Loads of funny, lots of jackassery, and mountains of mirth. And I, your humble curator, have managed to snag a few for your perusal. Oh, sure, there may be funnier ones, but you'll have to find those yourself, because these guys made me laugh out loud when I read them. And they do it regularly. They're like freakin' ninjas!

Anyway, here's another wonderful pile of silliness to cram into your eyeballs. And, as I really don't have anything important to add--other than to mention that in this week's episode of Here Be Spoilers, we tackle 1974's Black Christmas--I'm thinking we should just jump right in!

So, in no particular order...


And there you have it! Good stuff, yes?

So, with that bit of business over, let me direct you to this hilarious little clip that Larry hipped me to, so you can start off your work week with a laugh: The Walken Dead...


All the best!
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment