December 15, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hiya, folks! It's been another hilarious week over on the Twitter machine, and, as always, I have spent tens of minutes going through all the great tweets I've seen in the last week in order to bring you, faithful reader, a big pile of some of the funniest ones.

Before I get started with the funny, though, I wanted to let you all know that, due to scheduling issues on my end of things, I wasn't able to record the podcast for Elves with Jake and Larry this weekend. However, I still want to do that show with them, so, if we stick with the #HolidayMoviepalooza list, I think we'll maybe have to do that one after Christmas to catch up, if that's cool with them.

At any rate, that covers the housekeeping for the week, so let's get making with the funny, shall we?

In no particular order...


And there you have it! I hope you all have a fantastic week! And to kick it off, have a look at yet another funny clip from one of my personal favorite podcasts, Wits This one features Charlie Brown (host John Moe) and his little sister Lucy (actress Ione Skye) helping Linus (comedian Patton Oswalt) quit his blanket cold turkey!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment