December 22, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, gang!

It was yet another hilarious week on the Twitter machine, and I really had a hard time picking just ten to put on the list. There were literally dozens that made me snort, and a lot of them were from the more well-known Tweeters. So, I decided to pick a bunch that hadn't received enough of the love that, in my opinion, they seriously deserved.

So, without even the tiniest bit of ado, and in no particular order, here's this week's pile o' tweets!


And there you have it! Not a bad week at all, if I do say so myself.

Before I give you this week's "Let's Get This Week Started" video clip, I wanted to do a bit of housecleaning, if that's okay with you.

First, I have to apologize and let everyone who had been waiting for it know that the Here Be Spoilers gang will not be able to post our commentary of It's a Wonderful Life. I take all the blame on this one. My work schedule is, quite frankly, making it hard to do any writing, let alone giving me enough time to write jokes for a two-hour movie (even with help from Jake and Larry). I guess we'll just have to keep plugging away and maybe have it ready for next year. Again, my apologies to you, and to Larry and Jake, because I know they really wanted to do this.

And lastly, I hope each and every one of you have the best Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Ramadan/Whatever with your friends and family. Seriously. Have a blast. And don't forget to snag the final episode of our #HolidayMoviepalooza series, Here Be Spoilers: The Star Wars Holiday Special when I post it on Christmas Eve! Wait for Santa by laughing till egg nog shoots out your nose!

Anyway, have an awesome week. Let's kick it off with not a comedy clip, but instead, one of my favorite Christmas songs ever, performed by The Monkees! It's called Riu Chiu. Enjoy!


Happy holidays and All the best!
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment