December 28, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey there, gang! I hope all of you are recovering nicely from your post-Christmas celebrating. Myself, I had a wonderful time down at my brother's for Christmas, where I was given numerous groovy presents meant to encourage my geek-tastic lifestyle, including numerous Star Wars-related items. I also now have a PEZ dispenser collection, despite doing nothing at all to cause that to happen. Collecting should always be this easy!

If I had one regret, it would be that Larry, Jake and I didn't get our commentary for It's A Wonderful Life finished. However, to give you an idea of where it was going, I am happy to share one of our jokes with you:

We're all about keeping it classy!
Anyway, what I did manage to do this week is scour my Twitter feed to bring you another batch of funny from the great folks there. So what do you say we get this party started?

In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now a little housecleaning...

This week's Here Be Spoilers will be released a day late because, as usual, my schedule sucks. Also, I figured it would be nice to post it on New Years Day.

That about covers it. So have a great week, will ya? And to help kick start it, here's Barenaked Ladies singing a song about a stalker-ish fan sending postcards with monkeys all over them.

 

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment