June 8, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

Holy monkey, what an awesome weekend it was. I can't say why, but you'll hopefully be finding out within the next few days. Trust me when I tell you that it's gonna be pretty darn entertaining. So stay tuned.

Anyway, it was also a hilarious week over there on Twitter, and they just keep getting funnier! So, as always, I implore you to find join us over there and, when you do, follow these people! Go ahead and do it now. I'll wait...

...

Okay. Done? Good. Let's go look at some funny, won't we?


And there you have it! Now get out there and have yourself an awesome week, will ya? I don't want to have come over there. So, to get you started, let's us have a listen to one of the theme songs from one of my favorite podcasts at the moment.
 The Podcast is The Thrilling Adventure Hour. The theme song is for Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars! Sing along if you know the words!


Oh, and also, check out the podcast. It's written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, and it is brilliant!

Have a great week!
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment