June 5, 2015

Update: Stuff's Coming!

Hey, guys! I know there hasn't been much activity on here this week, and some of you might have missed us mentioning that there would be no show this week, so I thought I'd let you all know what's going on.

Last week, Jake went out of town, and we just couldn't find anyone to fill in for him, so we skipped doing a show this past weekend. However, I started working on a project that the three of us had been discussing, and I'm happy to announce that, very soon, we will be presenting the very first program featuring the very first Ugly Couchcast Civic Theater production!

I began writing a script Sunday, and then I contacted a few other friends for some input on Monday. Tuesday, I had a brainstorming session with Jake. I also gave Larry's brain a good shake, and some funny stuff fell out, so we added it in. I literally finished up the script minutes before I walked out the door Thursday to go to work. Finished copies have been sent out to almost everyone that needs one, and parts are being assigned so everyone can get their parts recorded. After that, I'll edit and add music, and, God willing, I should be able to post the finished product by the end of the week!

As for what the production actually is, I can't really say just yet. what it is because that would completely ruin the fun of it! But rest assured that it may very well give you a few laughs. And if that happens, then it will have all been worth it.

So stay tuned, fearless readers!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment