June 1, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody! It was another awesome week of straight-up hilarious people over on the Twitter, and it started with Memorial Day, when everyone gets drunk, barbecues, and sits on their asses as a way to pay tribute to all the soldiers who died protecting our freedoms. I'm still not sure how doing all that stuff pays tribute, but I enjoy a good barbecue as much as the next guy, so who am I to judge?

Anyway, there was a bunch of funny, and I have, as usual, gathered just a small sampling of the ones I personally enjoyed. If you dig them, by all means, go join Twitter (if you haven't already) and follow them! And follow others! Heck, if you're feeling masochistic, maybe even follow me. I'm @TheRealDCF over there.

And this is my AVI. Drink it in...Oh, yeah...
Anyway, here's a bunch of funny from over there, where "normal" is what would be considered "weird" and "somewhat disturbing" anywhere else, in no particular order...

And there you have it! So have an awesome week! And to help it off with a smile, check out one of my favorite New Zealand-based novelty folk duos (I'm told there are at least three), Flight of the Conchords:


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment