August 24, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late with the list today. I was busy doing important research stuff.

Anyway, what a week! Lots of fun and weird stuff happened, including the Foo Fighters "Rick-Rolling" the Westboro Baptist Church. (You know; the "God Hates Fags" assholes who protest at people's funerals because...I dunno...they're shameless media whores...?) Seriously, is there anyone out there who doesn't think Dave Grohl and his fellow band members are goddamn superheroes?

♪♫There goes my here...Watch him as he goes!
It was also a sad week, because Yvonne Craig, who played Batgirl in the 1966 Batman TV series passed away. I had such a huge crush on her when I was a kid...

But enough sad stuff. Let's get to the funny!

Twitter, as usual, was freakin' hilarious, and, as I am wont to do, I grabbed a few of them to make you laugh, and maybe even convince you to join us over there on the Dark Side. It's good fun! For example...


And there you have it! Did you laugh? You did, didn't you? Then get on over there and join us! Follow these people! Follow other funny ones! If you're desperate for cheap dick jokes, follow me! It's fun!

So get out there and have an awesome week, little buckaroos! And to kick it off, and in honor of the Foo Fighters being awesome and funny, here's one of my favorite videos from them that proves both:


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment