March 7, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Howdy, folks!

Another week, another couple dozen Republican debates, a few Democratic ones, a bunch of caucuses and primaries where people looked at the choices available, read about them...

"Huh...Ted Cruz is a human...I would never have guessed."
...and chose what they felt was the least of all evils.

Mostly in the hopes that the polling people will give them one of those cool "I voted" stickers.
And, of course, there were more opportunities for Donald Trump to offend people and act like the turd-with-teeth that he is. If he keeps kicking people out of his rallies, he's going to end up screeching his ridiculous rhetoric at nobody but his daughter and his campaign staff.

Also, muttering nutbag brain surgeon Ben Carson dropped out of the race, finally accepting that the world wasn't ready for a guy who talks like he's tried all the drugs available at a Grateful Dead concert.

On the Democratic side, Bernie Sanders seems to have embraced his "angry old man" persona, even going so far as to cut off Hillary Clinton when she tried to interrupt him during their debate in Flint, Michigan, yesterday.

"Excuse me, young man. I hope I can count on your vote."
Finally, last Tuesday was Super Tuesday, when a whole buttload of states held their primaries and awarded delegate votes to the various candidates. It took me a while to get the hang of it, though.

But all that silliness aside, the folks over on Twitter were on fire again (like always) with their own special brand of silliness. Here, have a look!

And there you have it! Now, before I get outta Dodge and let you get on with your week, here's a forklift safety video from Germany that was shown to me by my pal Kris Silva. It's all in German, but you can get the general idea. But watch it. Trust me. It's worth it...


And now...I'm outta here!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment