March 14, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Oh, hello there. I didn't see you there. I was...scrapbooking. Yes, scrapbooking...AND NOTHING WEIRD.

And certainly not watching this for hours while I laugh like a schoolgirl.
Anyway, I haven't been on the Twitter very much this week because I've been out there, living life and reporting back on my findings!


I've also made myself extremely vulnerable by sharing family secrets that have never been shared before!


DO YOU SEE WHAT I DO FOR YOU PEOPLE?!

Excuse me while I dance out my rage, Kevin-Bacon-in-Footloose-style.
And, as has been the case recently, there were 8,463 debates, a bunch of primaries, and a bit of violence, because why the hell not. Frankly, I'm sick of it all. And then I found this tweet, which explains this election perfectly.


That pretty much wraps all that up.

Get down with ya bad self!
Anyway, over on Twitter, the funny was just piling up. And here I was, missing it. But I managed to find some good stuff because I didn't want to disappoint you, the tens of people who come here every week to see if dumbass ol' me was smart enough to pick one of your tweets that I retweeted for the list. If I didn't, please know that it has nothing to do with the quality of your work. If anything, it's more of a statement about my own work, which can best be described as "minimal".

All the same, let's have a look at what I've got this week, won't we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! WOO!

I...uh...I'm not sure what's really going on here.
So! Get out there, have a great week, and watch this awesome show called Impractical Jokers (not necessarily in that order):


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment