March 28, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, everybody! Did you all enjoy your Easter? Was lots of ham and stuff consumed? Myself, I had bratwursts and watched a movie. Twice. (That will be explained in this week's episode...Trust me.) And I offered my opinion about the holiday.


As did others.

Today, everybody had to go back to work.

Yes, even the Easter Bunny had to go in.
Last week, however, everybody was reading about the newest steaming pile of news from the GOP presidential hopefuls, the most recent of which is the rumor (according to the National Enquirer, whose record of stories about this sort of thing is surprisingly good, despite everything else they've ever published) that Senator Ted Cruz has had affairs with five different women.


Gross.

And people had opinions about that.


Shown: Imagining anyone agreeing to have sex with Ted Cruz.
Meanwhile, I was wondering what a certain fast food restaurant has against the good guys in the galaxy.

Among other things...

These are the things that keep me awake at night, ya know?

And things like this, but that's for my therapist to work out.
But enough of my psychological issues! Let's have a look at yours, people of Twitter! In no particular order...

Woah! Woah! Not so close, guys!


And there you have it! Great stuff, right?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES?
So now, go sneak some more of your kids' Easter candy, relax, and have a look at one of my favorite music videos of all time:

Prince - Batdance 1989 from Nhan Tran on Vimeo.

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment