May 2, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Okay, guys...We made it a week without a major star passing away. Good job. Unfortunately, there was a loss at Casa de Derek, and I feel I have to get it out of the way right at the top.

Friday, I got a new chew toy for Bosco. He was, understandably, pretty excited about it. I tossed the toy, which was shaped a bit like the cat from Itchy & Scratchy, to him, and he immediately started gnawing on it and giving me puppy dog eyes so I would throw it. This was at about 12:31 AM, after I got home.

By 10:15 the next morning, Squeaky Cat the chew toy was no more. He will be missed.


But now, to other stuff, won't we?

(Note: This week's animations have absolutely nothing to do with anything I'll be writing, but I found them amusing, so I decided to use them anyway. F'rinstance...)

See? Pointless. And yet, still funny.
Anyway, it's been an interesting week. And, as always, I spent a good portion of it discovering new things out there in the real world. (I spend a lot of time out there to make sure nobody goes and moves stuff around when nobody's looking. It's a free service I provide for humanity. You're welcome.)

One thing I discovered is that YouTube.com doesn't understand irony.


If only they would disable the audio for...I dunno, almost every song that has come shooting down the tubes in the past, say, ten to fifteen years. Except, of course, instant classics such as "Smell Yo Dick"...


And some of the more entertaining covers of others' music...


But everything else...Yeah, go ahead with that.

Again, this has nothing to do with anything.
I made another discovery this week about Arby's. It appears they have some sort of gyro thing going on, and they're on sale. That's fine; I enjoy a nice gyro as much as the next guy.

What I had a problem with, though, is the sign they put together for advertising this sale.


Now that I think about it, I might actually be willing to play that RPG, but only if it comes with that cucumber sauce stuff...

Quit looking down here.
So! What about some tweets? There were some awesome ones over on Twitter this week, and that made it really hard to thin it down to just ten. But, for better or worse, these are the ones. Dig it!


And there you have it! Now get out there and have an awesome week. And to start it along, here's some 8-Bit Cinema Star Wars to look at.


Take care, and watch out for falling cars.

Okay, that was a reach, but it is the only one that is connected to any of the text.
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment