May 16, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

You guys! You guys! You know what I found out last week?

I found out that everyone's favorite everyman character actor that's been around forever, Dick Miller, is on Twitter!

So I am going to honor this bit of new information I learned by featuring pictures of Mr. Miller for my graphics this week. F'rinstance...

Many fans will remember him as the flower-eating guy from
Roger Corman's Little Shop of Horrors.
Anyway, I also learned some other fun stuff this past week.

First, I learned that my birthday (May 10) was going to fall on a day that is special in a lot of people's hearts...


Then I learned that Donald Trump does impersonations!


Also, he's not especially respectful to women.


But wait! There's more!

My, how...wait for it...shocking!
I'll see myself out...
After reading about Trump and his asinine antics, I learned how to keep myself happy, no matter what that mouth-breathing troll says.


And then I offered my opinions about casting choices...


Truth is, I'm not a Power Rangers fan to begin with, so odds are that I won't watch it anyway.

"And that's exactly why nobody likes you, Derek."
I also look at a bunch of tweets. There were good tweets, bad tweets, and tweets that made me feel like I should scrub my eyeballs. Guess which batch I chose to show you today!

Oh, calm down, Mr. Futterman...It's not those ones.
In no particular order...


And there you have it! So get out there, have an awesome week, and make sure you add Dick Miller to your Twitter feed!

C'mon! The guy was in so many great movies!
Here, let me show you a cool example of his work:



All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment