May 9, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, everybody! I hope all you moms out there had an awesome Mother's Day. And for everyone else (as well as a good portion of those moms), I hope you all had an awesome Star Wars Day! If neither of those works for you, I don't know what to tell you. You're on your own.

So you've got that going for ya...
Myself, I had a pretty interesting week. I witnessed some of the most horrible things ever to be shown on a television screen since the last presidential debate...


But I also managed to find time to help a company with a slogan suggestion...


And even considered venturing out into the real world to actually speak to people.


I didn't...but I seriously considered it.

WHY DIDN'T I GO?!
Now, I know I said I was tired of talking about politics and Trump and all that silly shit, but this past week was too much to pass up.

A few days ago, in an attempt to appeal to the Hispanic and Latino voters out there who have almost no interest whatsoever in voting for him, he posted the following tweet:


Needless to say, a few of those Hispanics and Latinos felt that he really didn't mean it, probably because of the look on his face, and also because he basically made it a commercial for his own business. Dick.

Anyway, Twitter responded appropriately.


But that's not all!

Don't tweet angry!
Former candidates John Kasich and Ted Cruz, who is totally not the Zodiac Killer, dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination.


So, with the way clear (except for the minor obstacle of being completely and totally unelectable), Trump is on his way to going head-to-head with Hillary Clinton, or possibly even Bernie Sanders, who is still fighting the good fight.

In this example, Hillary could be Woody Harrelson,
and Bernie could be Bill Murray. Or vice versa. I think.
And, of course, there were the fine folks of Twitter to make me laugh because of their absurdity and weirdness. They're the real heroes. Let me show you why...


And there you have it! Now get out there and have a super awesome week! To help it along, here is yet another clip from the guys at Impractical Jokers:


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment