July 4, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Happy Independence Day to all of my friends here in the U.S.! And to everybody else...fuckin' Mondays, huh?

As today is July 4th, I decided to find GIFs of the most American thing I could find...

That's right: Hulk goddamn Hogan. Deal with it.
So let's get this dog-and-pony show rockin', shall we?

First off, I had absolutely no plans to talk about the human Mac & Cheeto that's running for office, but then he went and dropped yet another colossal turd on Twitter and now I just can't stop myself.

Ya see, on the day that it was announced Holocaust survivor and political activist Elie Wiesel had passed away, Trump posted an image proclaiming that Hillary Clinton is the "Most corrupt candidate ever!" Okay...no big deal, right? I mean, it's pretty standard that a politician from one party will make remarks like that about his/her opposition.

Yeah, but then there's the bit about how those words are written on a big ol' Star of David, which itself is sitting on a background of $100 bills. I'm not putting in on here, but here's a link to both that image, and the one they replaced it with; you can still see two of the points on the star, if you look close.)

Of course, the fine, funny folks of Twitter landed on Trump like a load of rectangular building things, and there were so many to choose from, I decided to go with this one because it seems like the most likely scenario:


Go ahead...Tell me you didn't picture him doing that as you read it.

I'm concerned about what he's doing back there...
So that's all of that. I don't wanna talk about him anymore. Unfortunately, it seems he is determined to get me to keep doing it, and it makes me wonder (and I'm probably not the first person to think this) whether Trump, who wanted that nomination so bad that he was willing to be the most xenophobic asshole racist he possibly could in order to rile up the GOP base, finally got it and then realized, "Holy shit...If I get elected, these people are going to expect me to know what I'm doing!" and decided that he wanted out of it, but without straight-up saying "I quit."

I mean, there's got to be a reason that he keep cramming his foot so far down his own throat that it tickles his butthole, right?

Or, to coin a different metaphor, he wants to "drown that dog."
Anyway, let's look at some tweets, huh? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now finish enjoying your July 4th, and have an awesome rest of the week! To help that along, here's a patriotic song for you.


Now get your asses outta here!

Look at it. LOOK AT IT!!!
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment