January 12, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, gang!

I don't know how many different ways I can say that it was another awesomely funny week on the Twitter machine, but, well...It was another awesomely funny week on the Twitter machine.

Once again, the folks on there have made me laugh and laugh, no matter how horrible the rest of the world has decided to be. Between the murders of cartoonists in France to the bombing of an NAACP building here in the states, I was able to jump on there and get away from that stuff and have a smile or two. And for that, I am incredibly grateful to these guys.

Me, being grateful.

But enough of that smooshy stuff. Let's get on with some damn funny tweets, shall we?

In no particular order...


And there you have it!

Here's to what I hope will be a slightly less murdery week. And to hopefully put you potential homicidal maniacs onto a more positive and happy path, here's another exciting 8-Bit Cinema clip! Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment