January 17, 2017

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, guys!

Well! It was a heck of a week last week, wasn't it? Where to start? Maybe I'll just talk about my own week.

My week started cold, like many others' week did. And not only was I unhappy about it, Bosco, who is usually always down for a romp outside when it snows, was also not feeling it, as can be seen below.


Fortunately, it looks like things are starting to turn around in the weather department.


So I have that going for me.

I also spent a good chunk of my week fighting corporate giants and news outlets with hard-hitting questions.


I have yet to receive a response, so I assume they are too intimidated by my straightforward questioning.

I do pride myself on my transitions...
In the ongoing disaster film that is Angry Orange, new allegations arose from a leaked--and unverified--secret document which claims the Russian government has potential blackmail material against him.

Specifically, the claim is that they have video of Angry Orange enjoying a "golden shower" party at a hotel in Moscow. To be even more specific, it appears he paid Russian prostitutes to come to the hotel and pee on the bed, which Angry Orange believed to be the same bed that President Obama and the First Lady slept in when they visited. What a sick fuck.

Naturally, Angry Orange denies it, and nobody believes him.

That's what he said.
There is also purported to be other important information about him being used as an unwitting stooge for Russian spying purposes, but that isn't what made the folks on Twitter cut loose with a steady stream of jokes. (See what I did there?)


Still, it all seems pretty sinister, and would explain why Angry Orange is so willing to put his faith in Russia than his own country's intelligence community.

I have nothing to add to this.
And finally, as I've mentioned before, I usually pick tweets to share for this list if they have less than 1,000 likes, because, as far as I'm concerned, that's plenty of love for those. However, I felt compelled to share this one because it's just so sincerely awesome. And I have a lot of respect for triangle players.


Really, what more do you need to know?

All right, all right...I'm getting to it.
Then there were tweets...SO many great ones. All on the mysterious digital land known as Twitter. As always, if you dig 'em, go and follow the folks who wrote 'em!

In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now get out there and have an awesome week, will ya? And to get it moving in the right direction, here's a short film from the guys who did the effects on Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. It's...different.


And that's about it. You can go home now, Bruce. No need to hang around. We're gonna make a drink and relax.


Oh, don't  be like that.
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment