January 23, 2017

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

I'm not gonna go into all the details about last week. I will mention literally millions of women marching on Saturday, which was pretty bitchen. I'll also mention the trailer for Logan, which was also pretty bitchen. Also, I got a lightsaber. AND THAT'S ALL THAT HAPPENED. PERIOD. (heh-heh...)

But there were also tweets! So I grabbed some to throw at your eyeballs! And part of the reason why I'm not adding GIFs this week is because this list is pretty heavy on pictures in its own right, so I didn't think it was necessary.  Now let's get to it, shall we?

In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now go out there and have an awesome week. To that end, here's a voicemail message that Larry's girlfriend Jenny found on YouTube from a guy who witnessed a car accident involving some elderly women in Texas. (I know that sounds horrible, but trust me when I tell you that you will not regret listening.)



All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment