January 9, 2017

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

We're in Week Two of 2017, and we're still here. For now. However, in just eleven days, all bets are off. So we might as well have some fun until then, right?

Strobe light dance-off...GO!
Now, as I've been pretty good about not discussing Angry Orange lately, I'm taking a hiatus from my hiatus this week. But first, let's see what others are saying...


Yeah. What she said.
But, despite losing the popular vote by almost three million votes, he is still being inaugurated, and "many people are saying" that he is having trouble booking entertainment. SAD!

Angry Orange, however, is insisting that this is not an issue. He has the bigly-est entertainment booked! Whether they want to perform or not!


So not to worry, hillbillies that are unaware that they have inadvertently shot themselves in the foot and are now congratulating the gun on what a good job it did, you shall be entertained!

It means "enjoy yourself while you can, mouth-breathers...We're so screwed."
I'll close on the Angry Orange part with the following tweet that pretty much sums up my feelings about this disaster.


Well said, sir. Well said. I might also add:

Four. Fucking. Years...
Anyway, there were also tweets! Funny ones! And I looked at them, re-tweeted some, and now I'm passing the savings to you!

Go, you! It's your birthday! Go, you! It's your birthday!
As always, if you dig what you read, maybe head over to Twitter, follow these great folks, and join in the fun! Now...in no particular order...


And there you have it! Now go have an awesome week, will ya? To get it going, here are some My Name Is Earl bits to keep you cheerful.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco


No comments:

Post a Comment